OneNetbook OneGX

Meaning, they are not meant to be accurate or 100% the same to each render. They most likely have 100 different types of renders and multiple prototypes made up.
Also, you shouldn't trust the Chinese.

That looks nice.
But I expect it to be pretty expensive and a Switch pro might be much cheaper.

But those handheld PCs are getting better and better and I might get one if the SOC improves and can play more games.

Didn't some Nintendo guy state, they're not planning nor working on a Switch Pro?

OneMix is also working on a handheld gaming device - and here are the first renderings:
Nice. More competition, more better. Except for the overcrowded keyboard maybe. Here would be less is better imho. Do they really want to include that many buttons? For instance: arrow keys when you already have a D-Pad, 2 sticks and separate ABXY buttons on the device? o_O

Yes, of course. I've already given them feedback about the DPad. I hope I'll receive a sample so I can give them even more feedback.
If they are open for suggestions, you may convince them, that something like a replacable battery is the biggest thing in the universe or so. ;)

I never understood DPads with separated buttons... o_O
+1
When I touch a Playstation Gamepad I instantly feel molested by the D-"pad". I hate it.

The specs are still secret - so the ones you found on the first site is probably what has been leaked.
They can be true - or not.

With all the coronavirus-related slowdowns and backlogs, I think we can safely assume they're not going to hit that date. If we're lucky, they might send a few preproduction units to reviewers before they can actually get production started. That might allow time for them to be made aware of and fix some of the obvious problems before they tool up.

Do we know what OS it will be running? Looks interesting but playstation-style d-pads had always been a huge turn-off for me. Why is it so hard to find a good sega style d-pad on handhelds now a days?

Do we know what OS it will be running? Looks interesting but playstation-style d-pads had always been a huge turn-off for me. Why is it so hard to find a good sega style d-pad on handhelds now a days?

Harder to make, you need to prevent it from spinning. It needs more space to be robust (XBOX controller). Can't do two directions at once.

Just what you want in your personal computer. An Intel processor. I hope they go bankrupt.
As all OneMix devices run Windows 10
DROPPED. They don't care about their customers, and their customers don't care about OneMix.
It is a product that has very limited interest or function outside of being sold and run for the short while it lasts.
The beauty is it now looses its only marketable advantage sitting on the shelves.

Back