Offering Volt-mod In The U.s.

jonjandran

Since a lot of people have asked, I have decided to offer the GP32 Voltage-Mod.

I will guarantee the mod if the CPU is overclocked at or below 1.95v. If you want it to go higher it will be at your own risk. Although I really haven't heard of any problems up to 1.99v

I just need some feedback on how many of you might be interested.
And what wold be considered a fair price ?

Input anyone ?

interested! where are you located? (I am in Los Angeles)

I dunno, does $10 for service sound about right?

I'm in Georgia , a little below Atlanta.

It's not an expensive mod and it doesn't involve a lot of time. But there is the testing and different GP32's require different resistor combos to get the same results.

I was tossing around the idea of $20-$25 which would include return shipping.

I'm definately interested... mine wont go to 166 :(

I just got it though so wouldn't want to turn it over right away.

There would be about a 5-7 day turnaround.

Ship it to me Priority Mail 2-3 days and I'll mod it the day I get it and ship it out the next day Priority 2-3 day .

Most of the time if it was shipped out Monday you'd have it back by Friday or Saturday.

^ why??
and I would be some-what interested in this if It could put my 166 at 200 or more, 20 bucks seems good for the service, maybe 30 if you absolutley cant do 20, and return shipping
is there any way that you can predict what votage would give what speed?
or measure someone's GP32 running at the speeds higher than 220 to see what volt to shoot for?
sry, Im an electrical noob, but I own with a soddering iron ( my snes & N64 projects ) go figure... na dmy bro's an electrician.... what gives?? lol
well, good luck anyways

~Octavious

after the holidays come n go, if no new osnes comes out (unlikely I know), i would be willing to send my GP out for $20 (w return shipping) to upgrade it to 166 (I am at 156 limit right now)

would you also do glass screen/fix buttons/etc? (extra $$) I have a FLU unit..

thanks for the service offer!

I'm hesitant to offer the glass screen replacement.

I'm not 100% sure I could do it without getting dust on the screen, but I will look into it further.

And I'm considering the button repair also, if someone could direct me to more info on it , I would appreciate it.

@Octavious..... I don't know about predicting whatvoltage will bring about what speed. It seems pretty random, depending on which GP32 you have and there is differences in the same models of the GP32 also.

But I will be happy to try different combos and voltages as desired.

Please PM me if anyone is interested in doing one soon.....

Back