Oddworld Strangers Wrath

I've been wanting to rent it and try it out but the local places dont' carry it yet. It didn't do so well, which sucks... the oddworld games have always been pretty good, but on Xbox just don't sell well. This particular game practically got dumped and almost didn't see the light of day... makes me wonder if they'll ever get to fully finish the oddworld series.

I love this game and i never really got into the oddworld games. the story is so good and i love the chicken people's coments on everything. :p

Oddworld : Abe's oddysee is one of my favorite games of all times.
I wish they made more games like this, Exoddus is far from being as good and then they forsaked 2D....

WhiteFalcon posted on Mar 18 2005 at 07:40 PM said:
Oddworld : Abe's oddysee is one of my favorite games of all times.
Agreed, I spent hours playing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this game really worth getting? I just got an xbox and I'm looking for a great new game to buy. It's either gonna be this or Doom 3, but I'm leaning towards Strangers Wrath. Can anyone whos played this give me their honest opinion?

Thanks

It's excellent I may go back to it now I have finished Resident Evil 4.

It has platforming elements as well as the first person shooter bits and the graphics and sound are amazing.

Like the twist in the plot just over half way through the game ;)

Highly recommended.

is it mostly fps though? I was thinking of getting it for my girlfriend as she really like the oddworld on xbox but shes not a huge fan of shooters...

(Although she did get up at eight thirty to get a copy of Halo 2 which was then waiting for me when I woke up, along with breakfast. Do I have the best Girlfriend ever or what?!?!)

Yes the game is mostly first person shooter but I can see women taking a shine to the cute creatures such as the ammo you use, each one has its own personality that shines through, plus the game is funny.

It's not like any shooter I have ever played.

I say try it, she may like it.

Back