October the 18th (2010-08-28)

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
We are being told that all the first batch boards should have shipped by October the 18th. We will then probably have a week longer to finish off building them, then we are straight in to batch 2.

We will update this first post with any further news as it happens.

I'm gonna rework the status page on the main website, too.

If all works out, I will post updates how many boards are produced.

Until all the new nubs are there, only very little amounts of Pandoras will be shipped, however, the boards will still be produced during that time.

So I'm guessing that things went AOK with the new nubs and board/nub production will be online shortly if they aren't already. Good news, thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to batch 2!

Peace & Pandora,

Link

It's going to be so surreal when I actually get my Pandora, not long now :)

cant we have at least one sticked topic where only ops and admins can post news, milestones, updates, and mess-ups?

Great news, maybe i'll have mine before christmas (although that happens to be what I thought last year).

Which year? :lol:

:D Well, the board company told us this year ;)

They have reserved the machine just for us for the rest of the year, this should help.

I hope they are really doing this, but we'll find out within the next two weeks I guess :)

Mey whe have any informations, how much Boards you get in 2 Weeks?, Meybe 500, because im meybe in the next 1000 (3265), i would be happy if i get my unit..

Only Okarina of Time is a game that i dont want to play on my unit because i wants to begin it on the 3DS.. :p

By the Way: Wy do i have a button "Durchsuchen" by the Atachments?, This is a English Board, or is this because my German IP???

any word of making the protective cases slightly bigger since it seems so many are complaining about the nuthugger fit, even after the whole turn inside out thing. and any info on the whole silkscreening for batch 2?

Back