NTSC-J Nintendo 64

EssoAir

I picked up a Nintendo 64 today for $1. It has the console, the box, tv cable, power cable, and origional controller. Its not the best condition wise. Does anyone want it? I dont even have a use for it but for $1 I couldn't pass it up lol.

received_4857124083227.jpeg

received_4857120963149.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might take the box for that when you get back.  How beat up is it?  How much to throw in the N64?

Wait, do N64s have some form of region locking?

I think he is auctioning just the box.

Turns out the carts are keyed, so there should be no problem modifying the N64 to accept carts from NA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might take the box for that when you get back.  How beat up is it?  How much to throw in the N64?

yes. If you are in the US, you can break the tabs off that stops a US cartridge going in.It will play and work fine.

You won't be able to play PAL cartridges on it,

I kinda like the box art.
Im starting the auction at $1.01, do I have any takers?
WTH?  I thought you are giving for free?!   :)  Now you want to sell?  
I think he is auctioning just the box.

Turns out the carts are keyed, so there should be no problem modifying the N64 to accept carts from NA.

Guys that was a joke! I'll probably just keep it. If someone really wants it though, I'm all ears (thats why I posted this in the trading section)

Back