Now That's Really Secure!

Mosch

Reeks of fish
Website
Visit site
Yesterday I bought a "Computerbild Spiele", a really bad magazine that I wanted because they had Sacred on their DVD and 4,50€ is an acceptable price.
Installing the game I noticed that I did not have a serial number in my magazine and neither was there one on the DVD. No siree, they actually set up an open website, accesible by everyone, with no checks or anything, that generates a Sacred serial number and sends it to the e-mail address mentioned.

I know Sacred plus the expansion is only 10€, but this struck me as really, really dumb since somebody could tell this to, say, a random forum and provide people with the link if they sent him a PM.

Sacred in Combuterbild Spiele ? Hm, might get it, although it might be embarassing being seen with this horrid pile of shit that calls itself magazine. But then again, i still have to blay so many other good games...

There's not only Sacred, they also have Alien Shooter 2 and Syberia plus some uninteresting stuff (Pacific Storm, Speed Sudoku, Verliebt in Berlin) on the DVD. Next month Sacred Underworld will be on it.

Back