Nothing

My Pandora is broken, and I do have a battery in good condition and a stylus but unfortunately I don't live in US.

How new is the battery, and is the stylus the official black one? Even if you're outside of the US, we might still be able to work something out. Would shipping be extra?

How new is the battery, and is the stylus the official black one? Even if you're outside of the US, we might still be able to work something out. Would shipping be extra?
Well, the battery is barely 1 year old. Unfortunately, the stylus is not the black one. And I know how expensive it is to ship a battery.

About how much are you thinking for shipping?
I really cannot think of a shipping price, but here from Turkey it is going to cost a lot. Aren't there any left on the DragonBox shop?

Yeah, but shipping alone is $67. Add that to the cost of the battery, and it's just not worth it to buy it there unless I'm getting a ton of stuff all at once. Not really in the budget at this time, especially since that whole transaction would almost be the cost of the First Batch Pandora itself.

Just an FYI, you are unlikely to get a 1 ghz for $250 / $280. They are going for mid $300s at best

Back