Not Such A Nice Person..

Sadako

Website
Visit site
♪ Has anyone done this before?

This evil cow teacher at my school would not let me see my freinds, so, what I did was type her name on the PC and add cow after it, then I printed out 50 copies on every printer in the school. Has anyone done that? ♪

This is off topic stuff, so I guess I can't be nagged by it. (Plus it is original.)

hehe

Now u just have to hope the teacher doesnt know about this site :D hehe

I would'nt worry about it, if she had a go at me I would show the her my hand in her face! She is such an evil cow, I am sure you would all hate her. She made me do nothing but work and treated me worse than a slave! She probably keeps her kids locked in their room with nothing but a tiny pile of books she orders them to read.

Exactly. She has had it in for me ever since I called her a slag.
She probably locks kids in a dungeon and if they do one thing out of place like breath too loud or cough, she sends them to the stocks where she throws books at them and then makes them actually work. She is such a b**ch.

Sadako posted on Jul 19 2004 at 09:51 PM said:
Exactly. She has had it in for me ever since I called her a slag.
She probably locks kids in a dungeon and if they do one thing out of place like breath too loud or cough, she sends them to the stocks where she throws books at them and then makes them actually work. She is such a b**ch.
Get used to it they call it 'school'

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol one time my friend put that the teacher was an idiot on those things that say what you typed write when she was gonna write him up for the office(takes her long lol). He turned it up loud.

CrazyDesi posted on Jul 20 2004 at 04:43 AM said:
Lol one time my friend put that the teacher was an idiot on those things that say what you typed write when she was gonna write him up for the office(takes her long lol). He turned it up loud.
Someone set up us the bomb.

I honestly did not understand anything in that sentence! ;)

Esn posted on Jul 20 2004 at 05:52 AM said:
CrazyDesi posted on Jul 20 2004 at 04:43 AM said:
Someone set up us the bomb.

I honestly did not understand anything in that sentence! ;)
Replace the first write with right.

1. My whereabouts is secret.
2. I called her a slag and I don't regret it, she is a mega bitch!
3. I will do more things to her now in the last two days of school. But I need ideas, something that might hurt her, or maybe her feelings.

Sadako posted on Jul 20 2004 at 12:51 PM said:
1. My whereabouts is secret.
2. I called her a slag and I don't regret it, she is a mega bitch!
3. I will do more things to her now in the last two days of school. But I need ideas, something that might hurt her, or maybe her feelings.
Imaginative use of laxatives made our last day at school awesome :).

On our last ever day of school "[Head of years name] is still a c**t" was painted in huge letters in white paint on the chaple lawn..(previous years sixth formers had written "[Head of years name] is a c**t") as everyone would have to pass it on the way to assembly in the morning. During late morning lessons a fire alarm was let off, the fire assembly point was right outside the the sports hall so the entire school was sent to there, …the pool had been filled with dye and dead fish and a giant banner had been hung with "[Headmaster Name] is a w**ker", needless to say the entire school erupted in laughter and I think the headmaster broke down!

Our entire year was sent to main hall and no one was allowed to leave until the culprits owned up...

where are you from sadako?

Although I think he was just wondering about your choice of "colourful language", he may also be a stalker...I wouldn't answer him :D

Good going about the diss. I don't know if you're in college yet, but you'll find just as many idiot professors there, if not more!! Consider this: teachers are almost in poverty when teaching for a public school, so they either have to be idiots or they love to help kids. A lot of teachers get overly stressed because they are extremely poor and the public school system of the world sucks. Now professors are usually teaching because the university makes them do it if they want grants from the university for their research. I've had about 50/50 so far - for every good professor I've had, I've also had an idiot professor who could care less about really teaching his/her students.

Usually in the situation of clueless, idiot professors, I mock them in IMs while sitting in their class, sometimes looking them directly in the face :D Isn't technology wonderful?

Back