[NOT PYRA] Intel NUC for x86 Pandora

EssoAir

Ok, i would like to preface this with this simply being an ideas thread. i'm in no way suggesting this should be the pyra or even that ED should have any part of it.

Now, the latest Intel NUCs are really nice. Still 4x4" and yet have way better intel Haswell chips in them. My thinking is this could be used as a good x86 Pandora type thing. Clamshell might be hard and it will probably be too pig to fit in one's pocket, but it just strikes me as having good potential. I'm loving my Nvidia Shield and will be more than happy to pick up a Pyra when they come out however I still feel this need to have an x86 device.

So, for those that are as interested in exploring the possibilities as I am, post away. For those that are not please just ignore this thread and do not troll. No need to have any negativity in this thread.

Esso

and it will probably be too pig to fit in one's pocket

i-68ab4ca52079052da262c0b64c0ac18f-Mini%20PIg%205.jpg

And some keep both as pets. It's not entirely uncommon for a farm to have legit pet pigs or chickens while simultaneously raising livestock for slaughter.

Wow wtf? like I said just dont reply if you dont care. I dont get whats up with you people.

If Im the only one that cares that fine then, I might make one myself but I dont think this forum needs a second absurdism corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow wtf? like I said just dont reply if you dont care. I dont get whats up with you people.

If Im the only one that cares that fine then, I might make one myself but I dont think this forum needs a second absurdism corner.
Well, I'd be interested in a handheld that runs all my windoze/gog classic games,

but I just hope that the QEMU/WINE collaboration makes a leap forward with P2.

Well, I'd be interested in a handheld that runs all my windoze/gog classic games,

but I just hope that the QEMU/WINE collaboration makes a leap forward with P2.
Yes I saw. that was directed at all the other people. I appreciate your words as they are actually contructive.

I am seriouslt considering making an x86 handheld of sorts. Im wondring if the NUX board can be cut like game consoles?

Yeah, I would want to have an x86 pandora/handheld too to add to my handheld collection if its battery can last as long as the pandora.  I support you pal Esso :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see a touchscreen controller (5 to 7 inch) thats sends and receives data from a crystalwell gaming pc hidden away in my backpack. With a four hour battery.

Back