Software No text font?

Silverwind990

Still Fresh
3BKnqeW.jpg

I need help with this,

I tried to update the Pandora's OS, the battery got knocked loose and it turned off mid update, now I'm stuck like this. It was on a presumably very old version, I got it in at most 2013.
Could someone with more experience help me, terribly sorry, I got this thing a very long time ago and I'm not very good with the operating system and how it works.

My guess is you need a full reflash. Here's some instructions I copied from Notaz' post

Upgrade instructions using the Full-Flash-Image:

Download SuperZaxxon v1.74

Please note: Flashing the new firmware will put your unit back into a default state. All your settings and users will be lost. Of course, this does not apply to PNDs which save their stuff on the SD-Card.

To install it, simply extract the archive onto the root of your SD Card.
Insert the SD Card into the left slot. Keep R (shoulder) pressed while switching on your Pandora and select "Boot from SD1"
It will then flash the firmware onto the NAND. After it's finished, reboot your Pandora and patiently wait until the First Boot Wizard appears on the screen.

Please note: When reflashing from v1.72 or earlier, some SD cards might not be detected ("Boot from SD1" will not appear). You will need to find another SD card, usually older ones work.

Good point. It does boot to X, so uboot etc. is all working still. I was trying to locate the files to reflash a completely borked pandora, but that's actually not necessary.

Back