No More Usb Support?

kablammyman

Still Fresh
I just upgraded to the new firmware (2.1.1) and now my pc does not see my gp2x in USB mode anymore! Is this some kind of bug?

I've never had a problem with this before, and I have the same card inserted as always (i never even take the SD card out)

All the games on the card works (the emulators and the home brew games I made) So I dont know whats the deal.

Should I just go back to firmware 2.0.0?

thanx

Hmm... it worked for me. Tell me more about the problem and perhaps I can figure something out. What OS are you using? SD card? Settings?

Blah posted on Dec 22 2006 at 10:38 PM said:
Hmm... it worked for me. Tell me more about the problem and perhaps I can figure something out. What OS are you using? SD card? Settings?

the card is a 1gb sanDisk ultra II. I'm running winXP pro service pack 2. The only thing that has changed was the gp2x firmware. I was able to use USB support in 2.0.0, and with 2.1.1, i cant. The card is fine, and all the data on it is fine. Other cards work too...just no more usb support.

I dont see why 2.1.1 is needed anyway...the only difference I see is the menu colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vimacs posted on Dec 23 2006 at 11:08 AM said:
did you upgrade to 2.1.0 before going to 2.1.1? you need to.

i did not do that. I had no idea. Ill try again.

thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back