Nintendo Ds (phat) With Supercard

Jaw

*Real* Arcade Gamer
Website
www.gamersglory.co.uk
had this a while, and it's time to pass it on now i've got my gp2x sorted :)

machine boxed with the metroid game and flashed to latest flashme (i forget)
comes with supercard cf,(boxed) and about 10 cards all 128/258mb plenty for homebrew and even bootlegging if you're into that.
i've got the passme somewhere too (boxed)..

few scratches, the hinges are dodgy but not broken.

offers please, i've not used the ds for yonks, don't know the value at the moment.

cheers,
Carl.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
30 pounds? I will pay 30 whole US dollars! BEAT THAT
30 Yen!

Ha!

IN YOUR FACE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day wise friend.

My name is Mr Moses Odiaka.
My great aunt's uncle's son's daughter's husband has recently passed away. As he was the treasurer of the bank of Nigeria, and therefore owned all the money in Nigeria, his fortunes have passed to the only living relative of the deceased, which is myself.
However, for some inconceivable reason, I need white man to claim money, otherwise it go back to Nigerian government.
I have a proposal for yourself; Send me your Nintendo Ds device, and together we claim the money and split it 30/70, 30 for you, 70 for me.

Trusting to hear from you,

I remain Respectfully yours,
Moses Odiaka

Nova said:
Good day wise friend.

My name is Mr Moses Odiaka.
My great aunt's uncle's son's daughter's husband has recently passed away. As he was the treasurer of the bank of Nigeria, and therefore owned all the money in Nigeria, his fortunes have passed to the only living relative of the deceased, which is myself.
However, for some inconceivable reason, I need white man to claim money, otherwise it go back to Nigerian government.
I have a proposal for yourself; Send me your Nintendo Ds device, and together we claim the money and split it 30/70, 30 for you, 70 for me.

Trusting to hear from you,

I remain Respectfully yours,
Moses Odiaka
That's about 10€, split 70/30. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back