Nightshift 2007 Demo Party

GnoStiC

Website
gnostic.lryiu.com
Nightshift 2007 Official Webpage
Register

Welcome to Nightshift 2007, Türkiye's biggest demoscene event. Creative minds work the nightshift where the continents meet : İstanbul. We'll all meet again for more productive and creative purposes. Bunch of people are gathering for the digital arts! Pure programming, designing and composing together. Here is your chance to join the different side of the “real computer” world.

Many activies, workshops, legendary computers like Commodore 64 & Amiga, many new generation devices like Playstation Portable (PSP), GP2X and more... Come and join the fun, meet with new people, see how they work, create and show! New technologies, video animations, video art, photography and more...

Chance to meet with Demoscene Legends, oldskool sceners, new skool sceners. Türkiye's famous demoscene groups/teams, great workshops , seminars & presentations. We've got all you need! Come and enjoy the feeling of being different! Let's live this unforgetable moments together at İstanbul Bilgi University's Student Hall.

I'll be there with some compo entries just like last year. They say there will be no entry fee for the ppl coming form outside of Turkiye. I wish I lived in somewhere else ;)

P.S: Turkish distributors of GP2X supports Turkish scene parties. Just so you know.

Nightshift 2006 was a wonderful party and this year its going to be bigger and better. I hope i'll see some faces from this forum too (yep i'll be there). And i am sure there will be some gp2x releases again.

Back