News On Korean Gph Site

Oscaruzzo

Website
Visit site
On the korean GPH site there is some news, but i can't read korean :(

Google translation (which is in beta stages) produces this puzzling text:

Currently from the misfortune which is in the process of producing in the tax collector, the whole aspect bag and the liquid crystal takk it register the mind thread photograph sample in the data thread and it put. Still become accomplished, the point where the data is lately register, speech of the apple it gives with possibility work. It continues, when the wrist su the trap and the SD custody bag come out, in order to register in the data thread. Thank you.

:wacko:

A rough translation with bubblefish

"How do you do. The game park hall ting su is. Currently from the misfortune which is in the process of producing in the tax collector, the whole aspect bag and the liquid crystal takk it register the mind thread photograph sample in the data thread and it put. Still become accomplished, the point where the data is lately register, speech of the apple it gives with possibility work. It continues and the wrist su the trap and the SD custody bag to come out and in order to register in the data thread. Thank you. Rightly good season"

I hope you can understand some of it :wacko: but it would be better to find some1 that can read it.

Oscaruzzo posted on Oct 14 2005 at 06:23 PM said:

Currently from the misfortune which is in the process of producing in the tax collector, the whole aspect bag and the liquid crystal takk it register the mind thread photograph sample in the data thread and it put. Still become accomplished, the point where the data is lately register, speech of the apple it gives with possibility work. It continues, when the wrist su the trap and the SD custody bag come out, in order to register in the data thread. Thank you.

hellow~ I'm Korean.
Sometimes translation site isn't acurate. hahaha~

In a word,
They uploaded the picture of GP2X's bag and LCD cleaner.

Is grammar correct?? ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
nateca posted on Oct 14 2005 at 03:45 PM said:

hellow~ I'm Korean.

In a word,

Ah ha! Here it is!!!!

gp2x_acc.jpg

nateca posted on Oct 14 2005 at 03:45 PM said:
Is grammar correct?? ^^;

Thank you!!!

Hehe, "Tax collector"...what sounded pretty ominous from the start turned out to be pretty cool :lol:

Thanks for the translation nateca! I was guessing it might have been something about the case too... Possibly something about release date being pushed back.

According to ED Craig ships different cases, also used for the GP32, with the units.

lucoxade posted on Oct 14 2005 at 07:35 PM said:
I like it, it would have been nicer with a subtle logo on it somewhere. Is this the freebie we get for preordering from certain official distributers?

Supposedly there will be a logo ontop.

nateca posted on Oct 14 2005 at 08:45 AM said:

hellow~ I'm Korean.

In a word,

Is grammar correct?? ^^;

whoo........for a second there, it seemed like it was canceled or something.

here we go.....its badass

gp2x_acc.jpg

Me too.

What's this on the case being shipped out with pre-orders? It's a GP32 one? Would someone have a shot of that, since I suppose it will have been around?

You know, looking at the 2X carry case, because the sides are rounded and the 2X isnt you could probably fit batteries on the sides ir even maybe you SD cards.

It reminds me of my GP32 case which I bought from a Dollar store. I posted a pic of it some time ago. :blink:

Back