New Way To Destroy Headphone Port

Daikira

Still Fresh
Do you remember the two pins in headphone port? My other one is missing, so I get sound from both headphones and gp2x when I plug in the headphones

I bought it from liksang, so I dont think that I would have the strenght to fight with mail officers

Vimacs posted on Apr 26 2006 at 08:16 AM said:
your fault.

Mind toning down the hostility a few notches? It's getting on my nerves and I really doubt I am the only one. Responses like this give people the wrong impression about this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster is right, if it's not totally broken, you could solder it yourself.
It's just a few solder that is missing.
It's the upper right pin on the picture of my post.
HERE

Hope this help

Btw, I don't think that Lik Sang had a bad customers service if you don't feel like you could solder it yourself.

To me, headphone ports are the easiest things to solder. ever. Get some solder, heat up your iron, and simple, apply to crack, solder, repeat for other side.

Sonistar posted on Apr 27 2006 at 01:06 AM said:
yeah im not much of a poster anymore caz the scene's not as nice as i thought it would be.
Yes that can be very off-putting at times, I don't see harsh responses that often but when I do I can understand why some people hesitate to post on these boards. But don't let some idiot ruin your experience on the board, there's plenty of other people here, with wonderful insights, to talk to.

Nope, it's a hardware issue.
If the sound doesn't go off, the last bottom contact of the headphone socket broke and needs to be resoldered.

The program is just a workaround ,)

Back