New Gpfce?


naples39

Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
695
I noticed today that there was new upload of gpfce to the archive on March 3rd. The download link is still for the .2 version from last may though, as maybe the only thing changed was swapping in the newer selector file? I'm not sure.

Anybody else take a look? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is a sign of new releases in the future. Would cap off a huge week for Nintendo fans with Zod on GBA and Squidge on SNES.
 
T

TelcoLou

Guest
naples39 posted on Mar 7 2007 at 11:37 AM said:
I noticed today that there was new upload of gpfce to the archive on March 3rd. The download link is still for the .2 version from last may though, as maybe the only thing changed was swapping in the newer selector file? I'm not sure.

Anybody else take a look? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is a sign of new releases in the future. Would cap off a huge week for Nintendo fans with Zod on GBA and Squidge on SNES.

.. it includes selector 1.2 now. That's all. You could have found this out quite easily y'know ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rivroner

Very Active Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
1,106
No changes in this "new" version.
Not working for me anyway, i can´ t launch a game.
 

Rivroner

Very Active Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
1,106
rememberthe8bit posted on Mar 8 2007 at 12:00 AM said:
Rivroner posted on Mar 7 2007 at 01:20 PM said:
No changes in this "new" version.
Not working for me anyway, i can´ t launch a game.

It runs fine for me. It's nice to be able to clock to whatever you want now, 220mhz plays all games at 60fps. :)
Yes, this emu fails in the sound.Not stereo, only mono.I play this emu a lot.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Alex.

Retired
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
4,617
I didn't play NES since Little John on the GP32, perhaps I ought to give this Gpfce a try.

Thanks for bringing this up naples :)

- Alex
 

DaveC

Internal Development
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
9,208
Tootai posted on Mar 7 2007 at 07:26 PM said:
Oh god why won't anyone update this :(

No current source?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bleeg

Still Fresh
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
57
Location
US
Website
Visit site
Rivroner posted on Mar 7 2007 at 05:03 PM said:
rememberthe8bit posted on Mar 8 2007 at 12:00 AM said:
Rivroner posted on Mar 7 2007 at 01:20 PM said:
No changes in this "new" version.
Not working for me anyway, i can´ t launch a game.

It runs fine for me. It's nice to be able to clock to whatever you want now, 220mhz plays all games at 60fps. :)
Yes, this emu fails in the sound.Not stereo, only mono.I play this emu a lot.
I'm pretty sure the NES output only mono.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Orkie

Super Duper Mega GP Mania
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
2,360
Location
UK
Website
www.gp2x.dev
Last edited by a moderator:

Cruel

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2006
Messages
108
Age
37
Location
Russia, Moscow
Website
www.cruel13.narod.ru
I`ve tried it recently and find it very very good! Almost all games run fine at 200MHz, but i need to overclock at 220MHz to get clear sound. Though Kage (Shadow of Ninja) needs OC 230MHz, maybe because its badly raining in the first level, so takes much more power.

And what most incredible thing, is that Young Indiana Jones is running! I`ve heard its hard to emulate because this game has somewhat difficulties in code or whatewer, and all PC emulators can`t handle it properly.
And Kick Master ran too! Without any graphical glitches! :D

Wow, i`m in love again (after Picodrive). Nes is my first TV-game system. :wub:
It would be great if emu could ran with underclocking, and i bet its possible.
Too sad, i dont understand a thing in coding, smart words like "script" and "dynamic recompilation" make me shake in horror.
 
Top