New Game: Vuvuzela Hero

Well, it seems really strange... No interesting game in at least half a month(i mean a game that's not a port)...
II probably will get pandora some day, but for now, i am happy with wiz(for the time i will have few games to play)...

Remember that the GP32Spain coding compo is coming up soon, so some people might be putting off releasing some Wiz stuff in an effort to make sure their games are brand new for the competition...

26541_540.jpg

Vuvuzela hero - legend of africa!!

More info HERE about Vuvuzela Hero for Wiz.

Remember that the GP32Spain coding compo is coming up soon, so some people might be putting off releasing some Wiz stuff in an effort to make sure their games are brand new for the competition...

I'm readying one such game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
for a moment i have read the title thread....Vuvuzela Zero...... :)
I hate watching matches with that ridiculous background noise :angry: ...hope to not hear again on a new game..

forces/before said:
26541_540.jpg

Vuvuzela hero - legend of africa!!
I'm pretty sure that the game's a bit more simple than that. But those South Africans are really, really good at it.

41898440.jpg

I'd love whoever makes an actual Vuvuzela Hero that actually accepts Frets on Fire songs and compresses all 5 notes into one note on the "fret bar" so it's actually playable.

Farox said:
for a moment i have read the title thread....Vuvuzela Zero...... :)
I hate watching matches with that ridiculous background noise :angry: ...hope to not hear again on a new game..
Funny thing... ARD/ZDF (German state TV channels) broadcasting soccer bitched on about how they sat in their studios and how they did an awesome and prfessional job of noise-cancelling... the vuvuzela sound was freaking annoying. Switching to ORF1 (Austrian state channel) et voila - perfect sound, you could even make out the fans voices.

Gruso said:
Oh do it! You'll only need to use one note. The sound for a dropped note just needs to be some kind of annoying background noise, like football.
:D

Btw: This reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlqLLZQLNiA

Someone actually made a Vuvu Hero on Newgrounds!

You can try to play it on the Wiz's flash player, but I haven't tried it myself.

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/543000/543374_game.swf

Back