New Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksterson

No offense or anything, of course. But I've run better forums than this. Of course, I used other websites' forum creators. But still, is this forum coded from scratch or what? Its very buggy.

If you guys want any help, I'm more than willing to make a forum for you guys? I'm currently the forum administrator for a gaming news website titled "OnFPS"; and have run at least 5 different forums altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate the effort, but unless you can make something that looks exactly like this forum, transfer all the old thread data, and then seamlessly switch over, I don't think it will go over.

The Pandora forums were supposed to split off a while ago, but the new forums seem to have died, even though they are working far better than these forums.

'lulzfish' said:
I appreciate the effort, but unless you can make something that looks exactly like this forum, transfer all the old thread data, and then seamlessly switch over, I don't think it will go over.

The Pandora forums were supposed to split off a while ago, but the new forums seem to have died, even though they are working far better than these forums.
Well, I don't know. People do it all the time (Switching that is). Its very plausible. I wouldn't be the one to do it though, I am not staff and do not have sufficient privileges. Also, I don't know how to switch data like that, I've never had to.

Forums don't cost all that much, you guys really should think about it.

'jacksterson' said:
'lulzfish' said:

Well, I don't know. People do it all the time (Switching that is). Its very plausible. I wouldn't be the one to do it though, I am not staff and do not have sufficient privileges. Also, I don't know how to switch data like that, I've never had to.

You can't just move us. We live here. No where else would feel the same :(

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 4 2009 at 03:44 PM said:
'jacksterson' said:
'lulzfish' said:

You can't just move us. We live here. No where else would feel the same :(

haha, true that. I know how it feels when you grow attached to a forum. Usually I'd just suggest a newer theme, but in this case, the forum itself is bugged so..

Eh, its not life-threatening or money-wasting problems, it just would be nice if it was updated or fixed.

We do know that the forums are broken. It`s been a while, but it hasnt always been this way for ever. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

'jacksterson' said:
No offense or anything, of course. But I've run better forums than this. Of course, I used other websites' forum creators. But still, is this forum coded from scratch or what? Its very buggy.

If you guys want any help, I'm more than willing to make a forum for you guys? I'm currently the forum administrator for a gaming news website titled "OnFPS"; and have run at least 5 different forums altogether.
Thank you for your support. As a long time gp32x member you certainly know the status quo here
I'm sure sites like OnFPS are very hard to run, being so high profile, so I really don't want you to waste your time with us.

Am I the only one who remembers when these forums used to be brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back