New Chan On Irc

akumajo

Still Fresh
Hello

A new chan is now available on irc.
kewl.org
#gp32world

This chan is not a part of gp32x or gp32news.
You can write in all language and talk about the GP32 of course.
No warez etc....

If this chan is not a success, it will be closed next month.

Thanks for your time :)

always those strange networks :) ever thought about using bigger networks like EFNET, IRCNET, DALNET, etc? The chance of having more visitors surly increases then

Kojote posted on Mar 1 2004 at 01:55 PM said:
always those strange networks :) ever thought about using bigger networks like EFNET, IRCNET, DALNET, etc? The chance of having more visitors surly increases then
as long as they're not surly visitors... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kojote posted on Mar 1 2004 at 03:55 PM said:
cos its harder to sign up.

Anox posted on Mar 1 2004 at 02:16 PM said:
any gp32 chans on qnet?
Considering QNet is by far the largest IRC Network in the world, it should have yet it doesn't. There used to be one, #gp32, but it slowly faded away.

papapopalung posted on Mar 1 2004 at 02:04 PM said:
Kojote posted on Mar 1 2004 at 01:55 PM said:
as long as they're not surly visitors... ;)
:D :D :D

Anyway, just the excuse I need to get back to some IRC'ing. See ya guys there!

Unpinning 'cos it's not the sort of thing that should be pinned anyway (but akumajo, the channel founder, is a moderator - put two and two together)

I did check the channel, it's got about 4 people in it. Considering there are around 30 on EFnet and it's idle there, you can imagine that #gp32world was pretty idle as well. Then again I wasn't exactly there for long.

Back