NES CLASSIC MINI (with 30 built in games)

Nice looking lil mini NES, I'll probably be looking to get myself one of those

It's an addiction ... I probably have around a dozen or so devices which can play Super Mario Bros one way or another, aside from my original NES console.
Still I want them though, this will probably only be played a bit when it's new, then will be left on the shelf looking pretty and used for occasions like when at hotels overnight or something

Im currently hyped by this little nes,
I also could play the games on Pandora whit TVOUT Cable or Pyra, but its not the same and this thing is quite cool..

Its also got the Save System from the Virtual Console, and if the Controller got the original NES Pad Sice, than i would like to have one..

Also its not much expensive for 60 € + 10 for a second controller, and i like that its com whit such cool games..

I guess Nintendo won't be forcing developers into unfair deals this time. Can't release on other systems penalized for releasing on Master system and having an unfair hold on the market. Its how the nintendo beat the master system.:D

I'll take a look at it. Maybe I'll stock it as well :)
I'd stay away from dealing with Nintendo and would avoid getting their attention in any way.
If they regard the Pandora and Pyra as an emulation device, they could become your worst nightmare.
Of course more items like this in the shop would be neat, but I have a bad feeling about this.

I wonder how long the Controller Cable is, my PS2 Controller Cable is long enought, but it could be longer..
But on the other side, in worst case i have to by a cable extender from the WiiU Classic Controller.. or for the HDMI Cable..
Also i wonder if there is a Internet Connektion for updates and new games..

But the 30de Games should last some time..

Does it offer savestates? The main reason for me having seen the end of some NES games by now are savestates thanks to emulation.
*Note that an AC adapter for the USB cable is required to play the system but is not included in the packaging.
*sigh*

If you use savestates for NES games you are doing it wrong. If they wanted to let you save it would have been a part of the game.

Just use a standart USB Power Plug for it, these Thinks are verry cheap or you get they whit your Smartphone..
Or you could use the USB Port of your TV if this have some .

I ditnt see the USB Charger as an big issue..

Wonder if i need my Nintendo Acount for this Console, or it is just like in the good old days and you dotnt need any acount???

If you use savestates for NES games you are doing it wrong. If they wanted to let you save it would have been a part of the game.
I don't care for games that I can't pause due to various reasons and take on from the last point on the next day, have no interest in 30 character long passwords and don't want to play annoying parts again just to get to one really frustrating jump just to have to do it again because there's another one later.
I don't care if I'm doing it wrong, I'm actually preferring emulators mostly because of savestates.
BTW: Is it compatible with an original action replay cartridge?

Last edited:
I'm actually preferring emulators mostly because of savestates
I've seen my share of Angry VideoGame Nerd to know that it is not good for your health to have no savestates...

The device is cute but limited (no extra games, closed, etc). Besides, SNES is where it is at...

Back