Neo-geo Roms

Lettuce Dude

Hogarth the hairy Hippo.
Website
Visit site
The copy of Mslug I downloaded (I own the original so I hope I'm right in guessing it was legal) contained 9 realplayer files is this what the folder should contain because they're not showing up on gngeo2x.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Nine real player files? What is that supposed to mean? Give us the extension. Also, give us the directory structure on your GP2X.

They are .ROM's but in they're properties It says they're RealPlayer.ROM.6 Files. what extension should they be? They are in a folder called Mslug in the the root of my SD NKgeo2x finds but then when I open that folder using NKgeo2x it's empty.

Sorry for being so nooby.

Isn't windows wonderful? :)

Those are the right files for Gngeo (most likely) but they might not be named correctly check the romrc file in th gngeo directory on your sd card...if you made a directory...search for mslug and see if your rom files match whats in the romrc listing. If it doesn't either rename the rom files or add the roms in the romrc file.

Hope that helps :)

Umm say,

you're not by chance unzipping the mslug.zip file are you? As far as I know they should stay in the zip file (assuming NGgeo has zip support, I havent tried it in a long while personally)

yeah they are supposed to be in a .zip! Also, windows only recognizes the files as real-media files because of the .rom suffix... coincidently real-player uses the same suffix, and because windows only knows realplayer files it also identifies them as such... nothing to worry about.

Anyone can make a .dat file ( Ctrlmamepro ) to check the roms?
I have many different set and i dont know which one i have to use....

Thanks

Back