Need To Repair My Little Boy

DRK

Hi,

i tried to fix my Joystick a bit, because it becam very loose - if i shake my GP a bit the Stick is moving (without clicking)- so i had the idea ti put some paper in it.
But then the red cable from the board which leads from the diodes was suddenly removed. O.O
Can someone please give me a pic, so i can try to resoldier it?

And can also someone tell me ho to fix the Stick correctly, a cant reach it really since is it glued to the board.

I have the same problem (crappy joystick), but I dont really know what to do about it. :(
So sticking some paper under the joystick doesnt work?

Dont try to remove the stick and the plastic thingie and put the paper on the "motherboard" (don`t know what I should call it :D )

You have to put the paper in the back of the case.
Do you see the white plastic thing in the back of the "motherboard" off your gp32?
That`s where the paper needs to put the pressure.
Just tape a crampled piece of paper onto the removed plastic case of you gp32.

Don`t know if that made it clear, so try searching the forums or look at the pinned topics at the help forum, you will find some pictures covering the process...

Ill give it a try, but first i need a possibility to repair my FLU! (Which i forgot to mention because i was so excited)

There were some pics on this thread showing how to do the paper mod, but I still won't open up my beloved GP32. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
try not to be so quick to mess about with your stuff in future... :S that's my advice.

Okay, but i still need pics for repairing my flu.
I removed die red cable from the board which is leading from the diode from the switch.

Back