Need Help With Pcsx4All

kayuz

so, i try with the latest version of PCSX4ALL to run Ape escape... but it say that it need the dualshock controller...
any help?
homewer, the game run fantastic quickly :)

kayuz said:
so, i try with the latest version of PCSX4ALL to run Ape escape... but it say that it need the dualshock controller...
any help?
homewer, the game run fantastic quickly :)

Unless your caanoo grows a second analog stick your out of luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless your caanoo grows a second analog stick your out of luck
:lol:
uhm, but i can't attach a usb dualshock? will be supported?

Actually isn't it possible to use the analog stick of the caanoo? I mean, some ps1 games don't really use the second analog stick, or just don't make it necessary.
I think Dark Stone didn't use it much or at all, same with Croc. It would be great to play some ps1 games with the analog though, it seems kind of silly not to have that feature.

CloverGruff said:
Actually isn't it possible to use the analog stick of the caanoo? I mean, some ps1 games don't really use the second analog stick, or just don't make it necessary.
I think Dark Stone didn't use it much or at all, same with Croc. It would be great to play some ps1 games with the analog though, it seems kind of silly not to have that feature.
Of course you can use the analog stick of the caanoo (what else?), but you don´t have one on your right side, like the dualshock controller.

Akabei said:
CloverGruff said:
Of course you can use the analog stick of the caanoo (what else?), but you don´t have one on your right side, like the dualshock controller.

The analog stick of the caanoo acts like the 8 direction d-pad in psx4all. What I meant was, it would be useful if there was a feature to enable the analog stick usage in the games. Remember the "ANALOG" button on the PS1 dualschock controllers? I'm pretty much talking about that - it often changed the experience a lot.

CloverGruff said:
Akabei said:
CloverGruff said:

The analog stick of the caanoo acts like the 8 direction d-pad in psx4all. What I meant was, it would be useful if there was a feature to enable the analog stick usage in the games. Remember the "ANALOG" button on the PS1 dualschock controllers? I'm pretty much talking about that - it often changed the experience a lot.
How would this help in playing Ape Escape?
btw and also off topic: I don´t know, if the caanoo works analog or digital here, cause I don´t like the PSX Emulator very much (too much trial and error).

Back