Need help porting Wagic.

Stradian

Code:
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible ../../Boost/lib/libboost_thread.a when searching for -lboost_thread

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [bin/wagic] Error 1

What should I do from here?

you need to add boost to your toolchain, you can build it yourself, maybe get from angstrom, or use one the community toolchains which might include it.

Great to see that somebody is working on Wagic. It's cool MTG digital alternative. And yay, it's designed for handhelds from the very begining. Looking forward to play it one day on Panda.

its worth noting that if you're going to opkg the boost libraries on the pandora and copy off, they are rather large and it will take a good half hour or so XD

I svn'd Wagic earlier today - haven't got around to properly looking at it, but it seems very likely that the Boost/lib/libboost_thread.a file it comes with has been compiled for x86, not arm, so that's why it's complaining about compability.

So compile your own or get an arm compatible one from angstrom repo.

Thanks for all your help, I redirected my makefile to use the Pandora boost library. It will now compile past that point.

Now I have a new problem:

Code:
 while (iss.good())

{

stringstream s; /* Line 1154 */

iss.get(*(s.rdbuf()), ',');

iss.get();

LocalKeySym local;

char sep;

u32 button;

s >> local >> sep >> button;

if (':' != sep)

return false;

assoc.push_back(make_pair(local, u32_to_button(button)));

}

This function is causing GameOptions.cpp not to compile due to:

Code:
/home/white/Pandora/wagic-read-only/projects/mtg/src/GameOptions.cpp:1154: error: no match for ‘operator>>’ in ‘s >> local’

Error has been fixed with overloading the operator.

88 140 More Errors to go!

Better then the 1075 1023 I started with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back