Need Capex Skin For Gpl Distribution

JyCet

Website
Visit site
Hi,
I need a new skin for Capex to put it under GPL license and give source code with all gfx.

There's no bpp limit . You can change the background, the title and the selector for this new skin.
For the background you dont need to put some shadow under all windows because capex create the shadow itself.

Background example
gfx_BG.png

Title example (the size can be reduce)
gfx_CAPEX.png

Selector example
gfx_SELECTEUR.png

Otherwise I'll change gfx myself but I'm not an artist :)

You can test your background (capex.bmp near capex.gpe) with "old" capex v0.4 or this futur version

Thank you
:rolleyes:

I had the one I did before. It wasn't much, but that was the point. The current one is a nice picture but is so colorful it can be hard to read the titles of the games. If you want my simple one you can have it. I couldn't change the "Capex CPS2EMU" part though as it was coded in i think.

capexscreenshot.png

I've change some think here and here and add external capex skin option
You can test your skin with this version with external capex skin enable
Capex skin test version

This is the actual internal skin:
capex_0-5.png

@TelcoLou
Is it your fingers blood after some street figther playing ? ;)

@pedator
Nice photo composition, you can test more with upper version :D

Thanks

EDIT:
I've forgot, this new version dont support capex.bmp file but now 3 files in skin folder (there's an example in zip file)
Ahh I've forgot to ... I search an icon to :D

DaveC said:
I had the one I did before. It wasn't much, but that was the point. The current one is a nice picture but is so colorful it can be hard to read the titles of the games. If you want my simple one you can have it. I couldn't change the "Capex CPS2EMU" part though as it was coded in i think.
I've added shadow option too, now you can have a more readable game list :)

Last edited by a moderator:
JyCet said:
I've added shadow option too, now you can have a more readable game list :)
That will be good. How long until this new release?

I still use my own old simple selfmade Skin for Capex to fit it with the Liquido-Themes on my GP2X.

Maybe someone want to use it as inspiration? :)

capexfpxx2.png

i like the font used by pedator to do the name Capex ^^ You see directly for what Capex is used to be ;)

Mr 2X said:
It would be cool, if you add language support such as Rage2X (with rage2x.lng) B)
Not for the next release (v0.6) but I've not excluded to add multi language support in one futur version ...
:ph34r:

@JyCet: I noticed that .png extension for skins is no longer supported. I was trying to use your PNG fighting games skin in your 1st post and it didn't work. I converted it to BMP because I like it!

Back