Need Another Cable Outlet In My Apartment

Fyvve

Website
Visit site
I want another 2 cable outlets in my new apartment but i dont want to just run cable over the floor. It's on the third floor so i cant run it under the floor because that would be my neighbor's ceiling. Anyone here know how i could fish it through the wall? I contacted my cable company but they want $40 to do it. I think that's pretty reasonable but i dont have that kind of dough just lying around at the moment (moving is expensive.)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Have them do it. It's a read headache when you try to feed the cable through the wall :(
I am sure you are right. But i really don't have the $80 to do it right now. So have you done it before? Want to tell me the basics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fyvve said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Have them do it. It's a read headache when you try to feed the cable through the wall :(
I am sure you are right. But i really don't have the $80 to do it right now. So have you done it before? Want to tell me the basics?

Actually, I've watched the guy do it. He was here for over an hour, and kept shouting at the other guy so they could locate the wire in the wall and drill accordingly. 40 bucks a piece is pretty decent for the crappy effort it is. Plus you'll need a whole lot of wire to get it through the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok well how about an alternative? I have one of these but it only sends an a/v source not the cable signal. After searching for one that does, i think it must not be possible because i couldn't find one anywhere.

Back