Ndsl-pc, The Perfect Mobile Gaming And Pc Platform

geniv

If only this thing comes out I'll be in heaven. quite possibilly what the GP3X will be :)

Some spec thats not impossible.

- 640x240 resolution screen
- 624mhz arm CPU
- Windows Mobile 5.0
- 128 megbyte ram
- 1 gig internal flash
- built in keyboard. (a la Side Kick III)
- CF slot and SD slot
- wifi + Bluetooth
- Stereo speakers
- Built in MIC
- Gamming buttons (Dpad + XYBA buttons + L/R shoulds)

Slick black glossy Form factor fo the Nintendo DS Lite.

NDSL-PC2.jpg

NDSL-PC3.jpg

NDSL-PC.jpg

That's staggeringly fake; it's not even a photoshop job of a Nintendo DS Lite (What NDSL stands for), and the -PC bit doesn't even make sense-- it's done in what appears to be PAINT-- using an IGN-watermarked screenshot even. The GBA vertical resolution doesn't even match the stated resolution. If it was a real machine, a resolution like 640x240 is utterly ridiculous, no mention of any form of 2D or 3D acceleration either. A fast CPU is definitely not everything-- that's FAR from 'perfect'. The GP2X is a good example of what happens when you pair a good CPU with a miserable graphics subsystem, and a machine with less than a third the CPU horsepower (DS ) handles non-emulated games better...

Epicenter posted on Oct 10 2006 at 05:28 AM said:
That's staggeringly fake; it's not even a photoshop job of a Nintendo DS Lite (What NDSL stands for), and the -PC bit doesn't even make sense-- it's done in what appears to be PAINT

And tonight's winner of stating the completely obvious is Epicenter... tell him what he's won Steve...

Last edited by a moderator:
I WAS going to say it's a photoshoped image. from a DS lite and a Sidekick III keyboard.

but I figure anyone that sees it will know it's a fake ... :blink: :D :lol:

Back