Name Of A Tv Program

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
A few years ago I started watching a program on ITV late at night. It was an american long running series which obvioulsy wasnt very popular hence the timeslot, but I rather enjoyed it.

It was about a man (played by john goodman in the first episode) who gets hit by a train in the subway, rather than getting killed he has his brain transplanted into a government designed human body but he isnt allowed to tell anyone including his family.

The show then follows his uses as a government weapon and his attempts to reach his family.

It sounds very corny I know, but it's more subtle and gently played when you;re actually watching it.

I followed it for a bout 30 episodes to begin with but then lost track eventually.

Does anyone know what its called and where I can get it, either DVD or download?

I heard at the time it had been shown on Skyone earlier and ran for quite a few series.

why is it there seem to be some really good programmes on late night. I mean anyone here watch Oz? Personally I think its better than 24 (*gasp* HERETIC) but its shown in the UK at a ridiculous time at night and not publicised at all.

There are some excelent programs on late, if they were only shown earlier I bet they would be more popular. The Micallef Programme is one that springs to mind. That is soo funny, very well written too!

Twimfy posted on Aug 10 2005 at 11:06 PM said:
I followed it for a bout 30 episodes to begin with but then lost track eventually.

I heard at the time it had been shown on Skyone earlier and ran for quite a few series.
Apparently it was cancelled after one series of 22 episodes :blink:

Also there's no DVD, nor does the show wrap up or explain anything at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back