My Halo Skin.

Lettuce Dude

Hogarth the hairy Hippo.
Website
Visit site
Just thought I'd tell you all that I've posted my Halo skin on the file archive you can get it here......My Halo skin
Hope you like I't please leave feedback if you do or e-mail me @ ellis.williams1@ntlworld.com

Hey thats pretty cool.

I have a question about skins, I know you use imgall.gpu to install them but are they really installed? I mean is anything written to the NAND, and next time I boot up do I get my new skin?

Hey thats pretty cool.

I have a question about skins, I know you use imgall.gpu to install them but are they really installed? I mean is anything written to the NAND, and next time I boot up do I get my new skin?

Yes when you install some gets saved to the NAND and will boot every time till you change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are the pictures in the ram, or are they still being read of the SD card? What would happen if I used a different SD card? Lastly the best way to get it back to normal is to download the original skin and run the imgall.gpu? Could this screw your gp2x up any how?

Sorry for all the questions, I am just a little hesitant to try anything that might harm my gp2x.

Once you run it from SD it'll stay on your system everytime you turn it on. Now you can erase it or a have as many as you want as long as there in folders. One imgall.gpu is fine for all to run.

Yes, you can DL the org. skin if you later prefer.
I have tried a many of skins wth no problemas with my GP2X!!! :rolleyes:

Cool skin!

But what's that MC guy doing in the picture? Taking a dump? ;)

Ummmmmmmm you havent changed anything but the main backgrounds. No offense but I could do that in like 2 mins.......being a halo fan and having pletny of pictures ready.

yea some custom icons would be nice, altho having the kde icons with halo backgrounds is kinda neat

Back