Music In Game

NaCCuRiT

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I am messing around with modplug tracker, and made some simple songs now days I am producing some kind of 8 bit style songs

Currently I am working on this songs Demo (it is not finished, just beta ;) ) Demo2 and Demo3. / Requires to listen modplug player orso.

Is there any gamemaker who likes it and want to implement it into his game?

ps could you tell me if u like it or not :/

OMG, that sounds great :D, expecialy demo2 and demo3. I think something sounds "wrong" around 20 seconds of demosong.

(NOTE for all people: If you play with winamp 5.093, I think it acts wierd if you 'scroll', pitch changes, and funky stuff seems to happen)

Do you mind if I use it in the next game I might release? I'm thinking about making a sneaking game, like MetalGear, demo2/demo3 sound like nice background musics for that :D

Thanks for the positive feedbacks. I wasn't expect that seriously! That's why I was scared to place a topic

I am gonna make more of these so people can choose songs. I think the meaning of the song is it has be repeated.

I like to be in a game, I think I will wait when the game has been finished?

If I made some new songs I will update to the site Project Infinity

I wish I had your musical talent. I now find myself in a ditch, not having any music to put in any of my upcoming games :(

- Alex

Back