Mr England

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
Tonight, at work (I work in a student bar) I got scouted for the 2006 Mr England competition, I was quite surprised by this.

If I win it equals lots of money and a little bit of fame with a shot at the Mr world competition.

That alone sounds like a reason to give it a shot but I'm no oil painting so I'm wondering if its worth the bother...what do you people think I should do?

Have you ever heard of the Miss world contest? Well its similar but for men, the winner of each country goes on to compete in the Mr/Mrs world competition.

well, i guess if you think you arent that gret looking then dont bother. If it costs you nothing and little time (which i think u said it wont), then go for it
If any of the guys bring their girlfriends remember to flirt outrageously with them, that is sure to make you very popular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever heard of the Miss world contest? Well its similar but for men, the winner of each country goes on to compete in the Mr/Mrs world competition.
So he gets to prance around in evening dresses and say that he dreams of world peace?
hysterical.gif

Hahahah, not quite.

Probably not gonna enter it for the simple fact that I'd have to dress like a goon and talk bullshit all evening...oh wait, nothing new then.

If you sleep with anyone famous, please take pictures for the board. Thank you.

Mr England sounds a bit hand bag swinging.
Was the guy who scouted you a bit limp wristed and want you to parade around in front of a bunch of strangers in a pair of tight speedos?

It's for "Manhunt International" according to their page.

In a typical 5 second summary, that page boils down to this:

They're looking for "gorgeous" male models to hunt to the death.

Sounds a little... odd.

to be honest, i wouldnt bother if i were you. tehres no fucking point. im entering this year, and im so hot youve not got a chance. you seen zoolander? im hotter than hansel. and that hansel is so hot right now! So yeah, i wouldnt bother, cos i make all the ladeees horny. and im really, really really, really good looking. what else is there to life?

Back