Mother 3

game wiz fan 21 said:
can it emulate the game with good frame rate and music?

Game runs fine, but there is some lack of sync with the sound, but the game it's perfectly playable

Sorry for my English

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the GBA emulator currently has some sound issues, that is individual music tracks seem to desync as you play a game longer and longer.
For Mother 3 that's a problem, since the battle system uses music for combos.

All you need to do to fix it though, is just reset the game, no problem.

RupeeClock said:
Yes, the GBA emulator currently has some sound issues, that is individual music tracks seem to desync as you play a game longer and longer.

That's odd. I've never noticed anything like that. Is it just certain games or settings that cause that?

b1ueskycomp1ex said:
RupeeClock said:

That's odd. I've never noticed anything like that. Is it just certain games or settings that cause that?

The only games I've played long enough to notice it is in Megaman Battle Network 1/3

RupeeClock said:
The only games I've played long enough to notice it is in Megaman Battle Network 1/3

How long are we talking? and do you mean only in one sitting? I've been using that emulator for awhile now I never noticed any issues. I've been playing a lot of Rhythm Tengoku too which is very dependent on sound. I'm guessing I just haven't played long enough in one sitting.

Back