Mk I Joystick

pkostrze

Website
vampireslug.deviantart.com
I've had my MK I F.E. for quite a while now and have finally lost the joystick, for good this time. I know there are replacement sticks out there but, to be honest, I liked the MK I stick. Does anyone know where I can get another MK I stick?

Please, I know everyone hates the MK I stick but kindly keep it to yourself, the last thing we need is a 50 page thread on how much the original stick sucks and how I should do a D-pad mod or something. I like the MK I stick and want another one. Thanks,

Ah, yes; misread it.

I have a joystick cap for the First Edition (the small slippery one) and a spare MKII one. PM me a price you would want to pay, if you want one or both of these. I am sure we can strike a deal! Payment by PayPal; postage cost will be £1.24 (about $2.40) for regular airmail.

bacteria said:
Ah, yes; misread it.

I have a joystick cap for the First Edition (the small slippery one) and a spare MKII one. PM me a price you would want to pay, if you want one or both of these. I am sure we can strike a deal! Payment by PayPal; postage cost will be £1.24 (about $2.40) for regular airmail.
As it turns out, I was going through some papers to recycle and when I unfolded a stack, *POP* out came my cap! Thankfully I don't need to replace this yet... I do need to superglue it to the post, however.

Thanks for the offer, if the glue doesn't work I just may need your help in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back