Mini Metal Pandora

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Files have been submitted and I hope to show you the first Pandora keyring next week (or maybe Friday), thanks to everyone who ordered one, those small donations have really helped while we prepare for batch2 in Germany.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about :

Thanks,

Craig

Have all 100 been sold? Also, do you have a render of it you can show us now?

Not all 100, and it is laser cut from the real Pandora CAD files. Fingers crossed the detail all remains, these lasers can do .2mm detail.
Cool.Maybe more trinkets in the future.A metal pandora robot keychain.Called The Pandroid.Oh and a megaman figure for Prometheus :lol:

^ I would laugh so hard if mine arrived with a Mega Man etching somewhere on it. :p

^

I would think they can ship to an APO. It's just a keychain. Shipping to an APO is just like shipping to a standard mail box, just things need to be taken to a post office in person over a certain weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
^

I would think they can ship to an APO. It's just a keychain. Shipping to an APO is just like shipping to a standard mail box, just things need to be taken to a post office in person over a certain weight.

I ask this because the last guy from the UK that tried to send me a Pandora ended up getting shipped back due to unknown address. I'm trying to avoid another debacle and frankly I don't want to pay to have it shipped to the US then again to Afghanistan. I'm sure none of these chaps are going to run on over to a US base and send it that way. I'm sure it can be done it would have to be researched by CraigX

hi love to support u guys but no shipping option to singapore? :)

Back