may88 is proud to announce the safe delivery of pandora.

may88

On Thursday 15:30 may88 took delivery of new born pandora (also called may88). Father and Pandora are doing well.

Too well to post here until now. There is so much too do on this thing it´s daunting.

Just to let you know there are some Pandoras trickling out.

posted from the pandora. :p

Father and Pandora are doing well.

Too well to post here until now. There is so much too do on this thing it´s daunting.
Pah! A truly pathetic excuse! You could have used any of a number of web browsers on it to post here, thus testing it and telling us about it at the same time.

Congratulations, may88.

Now go and play some Mega Man or something.
grin.gif

Father and Pandora are doing well.

Pah! A truly pathetic excuse! You could have used any of a number of web browsers on it to post here, thus testing it and telling us about it at the same time.
well that´s the issue. midori does not seem to allow me to login to the forum. Using arora atm.

just don't start dressing it up and pushing it round in a pram
it´s sooo tempting to find a doll´s bonnet and find a 800x480 gerty smiley. just need a pram. :p

Very cool! I'm jealous ! :)

... actually, every time I read someone has recieved their Pandora, I get psyched because it means I'm one step closer to getting mine too :)

Back