Masterpiece2x & Lostports2x

wraggster

Certified Guru
Website
www.dcemu.co.uk
Lostjared of PSP fame has just got himself a GP2X and ported some of his PSP games and demos over to GP2X.

heres the info and links:

MasterPiece2X

This is a port of my favorite puzzle game, Its alot like Columns but runs great on the GP2X.. Attached to this thread includes the games binarys..
Use the Joystick to Move the blocks A and B to shift the colors , line 3 up in a row to get some points and make them disappear..

Download/screens at the release thread --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20296

LostPorts2X

Well I got my GP2X straight from Hong Kong, so I decided to port some stuff tonight, heres what ive done so far ..

MasterPiece
AlphaFlame
LostPong
LostAlgo
CodeMatrix

Simply copy the contents of this archive to your SD card
run the Demos/Games from the Game menu launcher...

Download/screens at the release thread --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20303

What is this?
Trying to get users from here to register on your site?

Post links to the files without the requirement of registration and then we may look at them.

i just put them on my card, and made an icon for the matrix demo. Im testing them now.

EDIT: Matrix and Lost Algo are pretty much crappy versions of their psp counterpart, as they are squished, where it looks like the code was made for 16x9 screens.

You are not missing anything as far as the pictures. You get this shot of a GP2X without the screen cover under a bright light so that it is impossible to see what is on the screen.

Just DL and try don't waste the time to login to see pics.

hmm to the person above griping about the forum, im not asking you to register, just get someone to upload to the gp2x archive, i already have 34,000 members, all i was doing was informing those who dont visit other sites.

The reason that forum registering was brought in was the massive amount of bandwdith stealing (mostly by the PSP scene).
also to stop lamers and it works mostly.

Right... to move this thread back on track to the topic of the releases (rather than the quality of the site), cool to see some more demos, though I must say they do seem to run rather slowly. Still weird patterns are always good, especially when they have a minigame in front of them (e.g. Arcano iirc from days of yore on the GP32) - nudge nudge, wink wink.

Speed, though, should probably be the first priority, I think. It'll be nice to see where they go, though...

Back