[2017 REVAMP! 1/5/2017] Aether Lion's Rarities and Oddities [trade/sell]

Interesting post, (un/)fortunately I'm not residing in the US.
Just a simple question if I may: What are the upsides of hacking the 3DS to simply putting a DS2-Supercard with a big micro-SD (at least 64GB does work) into it?

Interesting post, (un/)fortunately I'm not residing in the US.
Just a simple question if I may: What are the upsides of hacking the 3DS to simply putting a DS2-Supercard with a big micro-SD (at least 64GB does work) into it?

To be quite honest, I don't know much about the DSTwo.
-Having a CFW runs directly off the SD card, so like for me I can still use whatever cart I want in the slot. (I mainly use a 3DS R4I to play my DS games.)
-You can run homebrew (I believe 3DS Flash carts cannot, I'm unsure) .
- It's free (but you do fall under the risk of ruining your system, so it could be costly)
-IT'S FUTURE PROOF. With flash carts, they can become patched and you have to rely on [enter 3DS Flash Cart name here] to possibly find a workaround. With a custom CFW, you can almost always just go ahead and update.
- With some 3DS Flash Carts you have to go through the process of injecting headers into every game file. CFW you don't.
- You're able to patch system files so that you can install any GameBoy/GameBoy Advance game as a "Virtual Console" game and play it directly through the system without lag! (YuGiOh: Reshef of Destruction anyone?)
- CFW is always safe to run (as long as it's on emuNAND)
- CFW EmuNAND supports a lot of customization, custom themes (I've made one myself c: ), etc
- and more! :p
Pretty much, 3DS Flash Carts have almost no upper hand on a hacked system. The only upper hand would be that you don't have to hack it in the first place, which can be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. :p

To verify what I've said and to find more information, I recommend using teh almighteh Google. I'm pretty tired, too, so sorry if some of what I've said is garbled.

Hope I helped!

If you have a modded xBox 360/PS3, I'd totally be interested in trading you for it.
Well its modded, but i don't think that you get any advantage of it .After two YLOD's i was sick of disassembling it every time so i removed the case and added an Water-cooler to the Cell and an P4 Cooler to the RSX ( I got no YLOD's since then). At least its one of the old Jailbreak-able Models (I think the first EU one.):

DSC_0003.jpg

Well its modded, but i don't think that you get any advantage of it .After two YLOD's i was sick of disassembling it every time so i removed the case and added an Water-cooler to the Cell and an P4 Cooler to the RSX ( I got no YLOD's since then). At least its one of the old Jailbreak-able Models (I think the first EU one.):

View attachment 28474
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh......uhhhhhhh :oops:

Not the "modded xbox" I was looking for. xD Although it is very...unique. xD

Well its modded, but i don't think that you get any advantage of it .After two YLOD's i was sick of disassembling it every time so i removed the case and added an Water-cooler to the Cell and an P4 Cooler to the RSX ( I got no YLOD's since then). At least its one of the old Jailbreak-able Models (I think the first EU one.)
"You can't do sh** Microsoft, gimme dat, I'll fix it" xD

What's wrong with Ebay?
Eh, I prefer trading an acquiring new things to be honest. If an item has been posted for quite some time and no one offers anything, I move it to eBay and change stock on any trading/selling forum posts I've made. :p
Also, eBay fees + Paypal fees + shipping + a tough consumer base = minimal money anyways. So I use it as a last resort. :p
Also, this forum post alone has about 900 views while I'm lucky to get 50 on any item I post to eBay, so in reality this has a much larger target audience. And I also have similar a similar forum post on GBATemp that has about 300 views, which totals to about 1200 people which is quite substantial.
I mean technically anyone who has posted on the trading section could be asked "Why not eBay?".

Ah, sorry. I thought the 'Asus Stealthbomber' was that keyboard you were trying to sell originally. Not sure when that disappeared, but I thought it was still there on 24 May, and hadn't rechecked since. Yeah, fair enough if stock's rotating and getting shifted feel free to suitably bump this thread.

Ah, sorry. I thought the 'Asus Stealthbomber' was that keyboard you were trying to sell originally. Not sure when that disappeared, but I thought it was still there on 24 May, and hadn't rechecked since. Yeah, fair enough if stock's rotating and getting shifted feel free to suitably bump this thread.
Ahaha, yeah. ^-^ I mean I wait to bump it until other posts have floated over top of mine. So every 3 or 4 days, even though the rules state I could every 24 hours if I so choose.
Also, I have been PM'd on multiple occasions about the items listed instead of commenting on here, so I usually bump this thread when that happens, too.

Anyways, if you or anyone else has any issues regarding how I handle this post or sales questions please feel free to PM me with your concerns so we don't have to clog this thread with off-topic stuff, I'd be more than happy to reply! :happy:

Back