Mario figurines

milkshake

Advanced Member
Hey guys I went to Cleethorpes on Sunday with the missus and we won some Mario figures on the 2 pence machines, I thought I would share this with u :)

Here are all of them.

yze6e8y8.jpg

And here are some of them positioned on my desk.

aparana7.jpg

Wow. :wub:

I love them all, but the Yoshi's are especially awesome (I'm a big fan of the tiny T-Rex). I've never seen multi-coloured Yoshi toys before - they're usually green.

Seeing as you're not actually using the Yoshi's in your display... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a green yoshi also a firepower Mario and firepower Luigi in the machines on display (not in the bit where u win though). We also tried to win princess toadstool too but in the end she wouldn't drop, spent about £15 in total in 2 pence's trying to win but worth it I think.

Nice. They look better than the Happy Meal toy Mario figs I have

Yeah, I think I've seen those in GAME stores before, decent quality.

I do like these figures, I have figures of the girls from Valis games, or Fantasm Soldier as known too.

I used to play a lot of Valis III on my Megadrive and the figures took my attention, they're good.

valis-phantasm-soldier-figure_2738826-L.jpg

And this rather sweet looking R-Type fig

%24T2eC16J,!)kE9s4Z-5)DBRi9DEtYN!~~60_12.JPG

I bought a pretty detailed Assasins Creed fig, this one, but as a birthday present ... I was a bit tempted to keep it though for myself 

ASSASSINS_CREED_3%252FIII_Official_Connor_Collector_PVC_Figure.jpg

[SIZE=13.8181819915771px]Perhaps can get some others' game figures up in here too for us to check, if don't mind the slight derail Milkshake? :) I'd be interested to see who has some good ones.[/SIZE]

Nice to see somebody else with a Revo... but one thing bothers me... that desk is far too tidy! Do you even use it? :)
Course I do! But I do keep it tidy!
The REVO is my headless server although I do have a usb switcher which allows me to switch which system uses my keyboard and mouse then I just switch the input of my monitor if i want to access the terminal directly but usually I just SSH to it.

Back