Mame Gp32 1.0 Download!!!

going to download this now.

very excited... let's see if this will live up to the hype. if so... then.... I am gonna be a ha-ha-ha happy guy!!!

Has anyone got Arkanoid to work? I keep getting 'Bad Hardware', does it need to be set up in a certain way, or merged with another set? Arkanoid 2 won't show up.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Nice work Franxis ;)

Ive tried for a slashdot ( a bit of exposure for the GP32 scene is always welcome)

as sson as i get batteries tommorrow ill get crackin and test myself

Seams very good, great job :) Nice UI and setup :)

The only thing that aggravates me isn't related to your work at all; insert my usual rant about mame people being annoying as hell by renaming everything all the darned time. I've ripped my own roms, and clrmame seams happy, but still isn't producing something workable 80% of the time.. so need to figure it out. Garg :)

Looking forward to fiddling.. great stuff :)

jeff

wraggster posted on Mar 5 2005 at 09:50 PM said:
Ive tried for a slashdot ( a bit of exposure for the GP32 scene is always welcome)
Ohh, get the site mirrored fast because as soon as the slashdot effect comes... :rolleyes:

And also, thank you so much for this release Franxis. I'll try it out as soon as a can. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
xybots is pretty sluggish even at 200mhz but that's with full sound! Looks, and so almost sounds, absolutely stunning :D

it doesn't seem to want to run with sound off, but I'm betting it'll be smooth...
earlier games seem much faster even with sound and at 166!! :)

wonderboy seems almost perfect and the sound isn't crackly at all.

Thank You Franxis, this was worth staying up for ;) :)

Brilliant 1st release!!! Thanks!

Is there a way to reset the GP from the menu? Or do we have to manually power off/on the GP to switch modules? I tried various button combos and didn't notice a reset in the docs, so I'm guessing it's just not there...

Back