Mahjong Type Game

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, I can't find kde-games though.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Nice, I can't find kde-games though.
http://sebt3.openpandora.org/pnd/?f=kde-games.pnd

The only downside is, you also get alot of other games that fill the Pandora Menus and wasing spae. :D I really only need Mahjong and Freecell. ^^
You can hide the others entries using minimenu OVR editor.

And because of the horde of libraries involved, if I had created a PND per apps then Mahjong + freecell would have used about the same size of the full package ;)

Boahr, KDE Games are 120 mb, anyway, i have enought space on my sd card..

Thangs for the Link, yesterday i did spend some thime whit majong on the pandora :)

EDIT: the Link to a Wikipedia Artikle to the Gnome games, seems like the KDE Games are worth the 120 mb, as there are alot of games in it :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kdegames

I have a Problem: KDE Games dosnt seems to work on my Pandora, i have the kdegames.pnd on my pandora/menue folder, but it ditnt show in the Menü, and i cant start it manualy from the folder, so everyone else have this issue??

Just redownloadet it, but it ditnt work..

Do i need something to know to start the game?? I have the Latest Firmware, the 256 mb Pandora, running at about 600 mhz,

Ok the PND is Beta, and the Game has 122 mb, maybe this cause the Problems..

The only downside is, you also get alot of other games that fill the Pandora Menus and wasing spae. :D I really only need Mahjong and Freecell. ^^
You can hide the others entries using minimenu OVR editor.

And because of the horde of libraries involved, if I had created a PND per apps then Mahjong + freecell would have used about the same size of the full package ;)
Right, I already did in MiniMenu but you can't hide the games in the XFCE start menus, thats the problem. ;)

Just redownloadet it, but it ditnt work..

Do i need something to know to start the game?? I have the Latest Firmware, the 256 mb Pandora, running at about 600 mhz,

Ok the PND is Beta, and the Game has 122 mb, maybe this cause the Problems..

Same here Gnome games runs fine but KDE games doesn't even show in the menu.

The only thing I'm not keen on is the tiles, I find it hard to distinguish the different images, the main thing I liked about Dragon Tiles on the Amiga was the bold images on the tiles that made is easier to play.

Back