Lost in the box!

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
Hey guys, was just wondering if anybody actually had copies of the pnd's for these games kicking around as I noticed their only reference is on the pandora wiki and the links are dead:

boxbot4k

cataclysm

fairseabattle

hexglass

pairs

police4k

scarecrow tobias

I really blame myself cause I should've been paying more attention around the time of their release (kinda like how I managed to find a few missing games in my GP2x/GP32 collection that probably should be uploaded to the archive at some time, but I think I'm gonna finish sorting through my collection and uploading the Zodiac stuff first ;)

Watch out there Hooka, your risking not having a complete collection with mistakes like that! ;)

Looking forward to seeing what else you put up on the Zodiac archive, I uploaded everything I had which unfortunately wasn't that much.

I've got quit a bit to go, but it just takes so long to sort through what's Zod enhanced... also, I unfortunately didn't download all the newest releases of certain things like BOR, Scummvm and a few others due to having them all on all my other handhelds... Stupid once again, but I guess that's what happens... I finally finished making the perfect wiz sd cards and getting the deicide/propis sd only to have my wiz die right before deicide arrived D:

It's funny, in a community full of emulation fanatics I'm mr. "make sure I don't lose any homebrew no matter how half-assed or shitty it may be" (I also still play alot of the crap coding compo stuff too...)

I bought another GP32 awhile back for $40 cause I knew that buying the 128MB smc cards still cost that price alone and I needed one more SMC in order to have all the commercial releases on... Now I finally have a NLU, a FLU, a BLU and a BLU+, 3 rf units (jump 'n bump 3 player motha fukka!) and enough SMC's to have all the homebrew and commercial games on! I am the king of the wizard nerds, baby! (I think as far as GP32 goes I have everything besides the Black, green and blue units and FX-Man's modified version with VGA-out...) Oh, and I didn't manage to get 2 or 3 of the joygp games metallarica soccer, winter is and tears or whatever those weird korean novel games were called... Lucky for me my BLU+ has exactly the same puid as my original NLU so all the joygp games work on both (and I used some of darkfaders tools to rip the puid so I can put it on any of the GP32's I have I just haven't ;)

One of these days someone might have to accidentally leak my cracked versions of Raphael and Blue Angelo... *shifty eyes*

Blue Angelo was awesome, I got it original as well.

Tried to contact the developers for a GP2X version (or a license to port it) but never received a reply... the studio probably doesn't exist anymore.

ED: Yeah. it was impossible to get ahold of virtual spaghetti themselves, I only ever managed to get an interview with Shibuya Interactive (the publisher)...

mvickers03: Thank ya!

Back