Looking For A New Mp3 Player.

Lettuce Dude

Hogarth the hairy Hippo.
Website
Visit site
Ok so my birthdays commin up and I'm looking to buy myself a new Mp3 player i'm looking to spend around £50 so I was wondering if any of you knew any good deals?

wont get much for 50£ even on the internet.
you could probs get a 512mb samsung or sony. mayby 1gb if u move to aorund 60£

Olympus m:robe mr100 (5gb) doesnt hold that much but as its all touch screen on black glass it has that wow factor. :D
M robe mr-100

Ive dropped mine alot on the concrete floor at work rarely scratched it. use it minimum 24 hours a week (4 days) the only problem with it is the software is awfull but theres new software out i havent tried yet.

oh and yes it has a hold button so u dont accidently activate it in ur pocket

edit: oh yeah price.. If you look around you can get it between £40 and £80 which is slightly more than your budget.

The M-robe line has been discontinued, which means it'll be cheaper, but support will probably go down. Out of the one's listed, I'd probably go with the Sansa or the G3.

Yono posted on Oct 3 2006 at 12:29 AM said:
The M-robe line has been discontinued, which means it'll be cheaper, but support will probably go down. Out of the one's listed, I'd probably go with the Sansa or the G3.

its true however there is a big community for helping (and modding) with your mrobe

community

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this Transgear SD-card MP3 player from Pixmania, 15€, works swell, with great sound.

Got some out of that 1GB SD card sitting idly by...

How much are SD cards today?

i got this mp4 player (2gb) for when i went back to school its realy quite good and has an incredible battery life i only have to charge it once a week (or less) and i will use it for about 2 hours a day.

anyway it costs 54 quid from savastore

when i say mp4 player it isnt realy it only plays amv format but is easily converted.

2gb
mp4 (amv)
mp3
games (tetris)
e book reader
fm radio
built in speaker
dule headphone jacks

yumi pro mp4 player @ savastore (black)

yumi pro mp4 player @ savastore (silver)

EDIT: sorry i forgot to add it is photo viewer as well

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 3 2006 at 01:22 AM said:
ipod shuffle
Don't make me laugh. It's one of the most overpriced, shittyfeatured players I've ever seen. Hook yourself with good headphones (Sehnheiser) and some iaudio player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back