Long Videos On Googlevideo

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
Well I just got a video ipod, and these are really nice and easy to download. Anyway I don't want those short little one lol videos, I want some 10 minute+ things, escpecially public domain TV series.

At the moment I've found "Popeye", "Betty Boop" and "Penn and Teller Bullshit".

Thankies

"Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!"

Laughing. My. Arse. Off.

It isn't from Google Videos, and they're not really 10 minutes plus, but oh well, you may like them :)

Channel Frederator is a free weekly podcast that shows user submitted cartoons. The majority of them are really good, and at a good 40 episodes, an average of 12 minutes each, that's a lot of video for your iPod! I'd recommend downloading the entire back cataloge, it'll keep you going.

There's also ReFrederator which shows all the old public domain cartoons, that's fun too, these are usually a decent length for you to get into.

Hope that helps!

(There's also Wubbcast for if you're feelling particularly childish :))

Try the psp hacking 101 podcasts (on google video, search psp hacking), they're interesting if you have a psp and they have a lot of good ideas for any platform. Or search resident evil 4, there is a 1 hour spoof of resi 4 its amazing!

If u want cartoons try www.newgrounds.com, they're made in flash but they're amazing still, there's games and music there to.

Back