Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster.

jimi.vicious

Still Fresh
Hi! This is not strictly off-topic, but I didn't want to clutter up the other forums.

Ordered my GP2X from GBAX on Sat 7/1, and it's still not arrived. So much for 24 hour delivery. Has anyone had any experience of GBAX? How long do they usually take to despatch kit? Can't email them at the moment, because I'm at work and I don't have my order number to hand. Oh well...

It's just not fair sitting here, reading about all the GP2X developments and not being able to join in the fun! :angry:

I already know C pretty well, and I'm trying to learn SDL while I'm waiting. So when it does turn up I can start to contribute something to the community. Already got some ideas I'm playing around with, so watch this space! <_<

Hi! This is not strictly off-topic, but I didn't want to clutter up the other forums.

Ordered my GP2X from GBAX on Sat 7/1, and it's still not arrived. So much for 24 hour delivery. Has anyone had any experience of GBAX? How long do they usually take to despatch kit? Can't email them at the moment, because I'm at work and I don't have my order number to hand. Oh well...

It's just not fair sitting here, reading about all the GP2X developments and not being able to join in the fun! :angry:

I already know C pretty well, and I'm trying to learn SDL while I'm waiting. So when it does turn up I can start to contribute something to the community. Already got some ideas I'm playing around with, so watch this space! <_<
i think they get them in job lots, i ordered mine last week and emailed them and it is dispatched today- goodluck- and hello!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back