Live Pandora Video From 7d8

push some buttons, I wanna see the keyboard being used
thanks for the vids :)

Hmmn, if this is/was live, and Fatih has all the prototypes there, including the new iControlpad proto, then how exactly could it be on its way to me? Hmmmn.....Hmmn. :blink: :)

MWeston said:
Hmmn, if this is/was live, and Fatih has all the prototypes there, including the new iControlpad proto, then how exactly could it be on its way to me? Hmmmn.....Hmmn. :blink: :)
Wait... stop the party guys ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are we laughing that Fatih has all the prototype units? Does he have the case for the Pandora as well?

You guys have to be seriously busy or are all very independent, because communication seems dismal.

Unfortunately the quality of the Vid is really bad.

No fun watching it. unsharp, the LCD screen is much to bright and to much shaking too. :(

nothing new, that we haven't seen before, i think even if keys would have been pressed, the result wouldn't have been able to monitor on the screen anyway.

Sy, even if i visit the forum on a daily base for all kind of updates, but this one shocked me compared to the other existing videos.

MWeston said:
Dear Right Hand

Just a quick note to find out how are things going? I don't appear to have seen you for such a long time, and have no idea what you are up to. Please drop me a line when you get a chance. It'd be good to catch up.

With love from
Left Hand

so, if Mweston is the right hand and fatih is the left, what body parts are the rest of the team?

Zoppe said:
so, if Mweston is the right hand and fatih is the left, what body parts are the rest of the team?

Prosthetic limbs, but in the pre-prototype stages.

MWeston said:
Maybe he received multiple prototypes and didn't send all of them to you?

some 7d8 photos:

Pandora:
SNC00292.jpg

Pandora & GP2X F-100 & GP2X F-200 & Wiz:
SNC00302.jpg

Minimig:
SNC00304.jpg

Amiga 500 with Floppy Emulator:
SNC00305.jpg

Turbo/Bronx & T-Mobile G1:
SNC00355.jpg

some more 7d8 photos:

interview with MFK: (check out the reporter's tshirt :blink:)
SNC00340.jpg

MFK using my notebook to show some Pandora stuff:
SNC00316.jpg

Ref (coder of GP32 Numo) & Vigo/Bronx:
SNC00307.jpg

Vigo/Bronx & C64 Ad:
SNC00272.jpg

Back