Liksang Sells Gp2x!

Wonderful news! Especially considering, I live in Hong Kong and can actually physically go to Lik Sang to get this.

It would have been strange to have to buy something from Korea from say, US or UK! :)

179.99? cheaper than everywhere else smile.gif

I suspect that it will be cheaper, because of the high taxes.

Beside, great news. I wouldn't have heard from the GP32 if I hadn't see it there. :)

10 bucks cheaper than everyone else... atleast cheaper than GP32Z but shipping will probably eat most of that savings... I would have said "and you dont get the free case" but after today NO ONE gets the case free.

going for a non local shop just to save 10$ is stupid, you will have a way harder time to replace the unit if something goes wrong.

Regardless, it's always a good sign when LikSang carries an item. LikSang is world famous so it's good for the GP2X to be included in their catalog.

reallynotnick posted on Sep 30 2005 at 10:23 PM said:
Damn I just bought mine from gp32z, this would have been like $15 to $20 cheaper! ARGGGHH.

Well, you might have had to wait 15 to 20 days longer, since the first production run has already been spoken for by other retailers.

I also see them touting emulators certain emulators (ZX Spectrum, NGPC, GBA) as 'Product Features' like they'll be on the software CD and fully playable from day one... <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
cheap blanks... presumably made to store pack in aps and software... but they never did at LikSang so it's kinda odd that they'd have them.

Back