Lemonboy

NEIL L

I've just found the older version of Lemonboy on my hard drive, so I've posted it here as it was overwritten on the archive.
Apart from the sound this runs a lot smoother than the new version.

View attachment 400

Cheers, Neil :)

Neil L said:
I've just found the older version of Lemonboy on my hard drive, so I've posted it here as it was overwritten on the archive.
Apart from the sound this runs a lot smoother than the new version.

View attachment 400

Cheers, Neil :)

Is that the last version I did with the vsync setting by chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone wants to try, during the last weekend I restored the original sound.c from gnuboy and used the OSS driver for sound (again, from the original gnuboy). Badaboom!, perfect, amazing sound on PC. I really think that it deserves a try on Wiz.

juanvvc said:
If someone wants to try, during the last weekend I restored the original sound.c from gnuboy and used the OSS driver for sound (again, from the original gnuboy). Badaboom!, perfect, amazing sound on PC. I really think that it deserves a try on Wiz.

Try Pickle. You should send him a message, though, because I don't think he is going to look at this thread again.

chickendung said:
juanvvc said:

Try Pickle. You should send him a message, though, because I don't think he is going to look at this thread again.

I see all!

....well at least when the forum server is kind enough to email responses.

juanvvc, id like to to grab that source from you. I also would like to add that timer code notaz put out, that way that vaync hack isnt needed. The only thing is that I dont want to be doing the same work jojo is doing.

Pickle said:
chickendung said:
juanvvc said:

I see all!

....well at least when the forum server is kind enough to email responses.

juanvvc, id like to to grab that source from you. I also would like to add that timer code notaz put out, that way that vaync hack isnt needed. The only thing is that I dont want to be doing the same work jojo is doing.

Yay! I'm glad you proved me wrong. You do know that you can get JoJo's source here:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread.php%3Ft%3D68518&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dgp32spain%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhgoB3Bf7bxWq9lqQNFiuegIdnW2pg
I'm pretty sure it uses the timing that you speak of. Perhaps you can implement the changes from Juanvvc into JoJo's source?

Thanks for your work, Pickle! :)

Pickle has a personal message, but for the rest of you: I think that if lemonboy uses the original OSS driver, sound and emulation would be on the same thread and then there is no need of any special synchronization. This sync was one of the problems of Lemonboy on Wiz.

juanvvc said:
Pickle has a personal message, but for the rest of you: I think that if lemonboy uses the original OSS driver, sound and emulation would be on the same thread and then there is no need of any special synchronization. This sync was one of the problems of Lemonboy on Wiz.
Heehee! I look forward to the day I see a new version on the archive!

Thanks again, Juan.

EDIT: Is there ANYTHING going on? It's very disconcerting that there is absolutely no progress report for the project.

Back