www.flickr.com
Hi to all

here you can see my latest photo, i did today

OXIT - by Seb Doppler aka el joker

thanks to all who share , love and other

peace

edit : last = latest

Last edited:
And no, beer open , photo just after :) really if you want i upload real photo here direct my camera !
[doublepost=1462037178,1462036904][/doublepost]Direct my camera !

really i just add logo with gimp it s all read the description !

Edit : i can't upload the original photo now ! here but it s the same and i ask do you ve see where is my logo inside ?

thanks peace

I like the wooden gas station. For the others that are not supposed to be at an angle, use post photo processing to rotate them to the right angle, it gives so much better effect (or use the horizon on the camera, if it is there). I like the black and white more than the colored ones. Keep it up.

Its a bit confusing, i ditnt see any Photos in this threadt, so i post the last i shoot whit this phone..
8e19d260c7654dc864e1f1685f0136ef.jpg

Reactions: rSl
@matzesu yes, you can see it s the first post ;) it s art by me ;) it s all me i just wait my pyra too, to make art with it ! ;) but i share my art.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
@el joker: Shouldnt "4 U4" be "4 UR" ?
Love the drummer tribute pic. these smokey lines are nice. Chromatix is intriguing. Isao-Mong's instrument is fantastic, and the I-dont-care pose is epic.

in what picture / graphism : "4 U4" ?
in the picture "LIBERTY", in the text "for your security", is in 1337: "4 UR 53CUR17Y", note you use the R correctly in the word security.

Back