Last Of The Mahicans (?)

geo12

Retrofuturist
Website
Visit site
So I pre-ordered a Pandora on the first day, and just as I was getting worried, I got my confirmation e-mail earlier today! Any other first-dayers out there, or was I the last one (hopefully!)?

Man if your one of the first dayers I'm glad I jumped ahead being with out this device all this time I think I'd have gone mad waiting for it (pre-ordered a year latter would have been first day but not enough money). Anyways glad to hear that your getting yours finally.

Enjoy ;)

P.S. You may want to post on the other forums too and see then since it seems like this is a mainly devs forum anymore.

I'm in the same boat.
First day pre-order, just got my email a couple days ago. I received my original confirmation email around 23:30 UTC on September 30th, IIRC.
When the credit card fiasco went down, I repayed by check in the mail, which I fear may have bumped back my queue position. If you were a first day orderer and just got your email now, the same may have happened to you.

Congrats geo12, hope you love it when she arrives :)

Its good that the first day is almost/already finished with after all this time. With luck and further steady CC production, hopefully the first batch will be at a close soon aswell. Its amazing what a ride OPT have had in bringing this lovely little device to market.

Back