GP2X Jar Wip 2 Cat And Rats!

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Website
Visit site
Image 1

Image 2

Image 3 This one is dedicated to xnopasaranx :p

Here are some new pics, they are kind of the same as before. But I cant really show the motion, which is what I have drastically improved from the last time. Both cat and rats move and are walking on the tiles with gravity. There are some small glitches occuring with the rats movement.

So if you really really want to see this in real action I can upload to the archive, but if no ones interested yet I will keep workin on it until I have another major milestone.

**ADDED: Please dont judge this on the crap graphics. They were made up in a couple of minutes and are just being used to prove out the program, maybe once it works into more of a game than a WIP, I will ask someone in the community to use thier drawing ability to create more eye pleasing graphics.

Why does it look like you have freehand painted the FPS counter into the screenshot? Looks like you edited it with paint or something...

xnopasaranx posted on Aug 17 2006 at 11:09 AM said:
Why does it look like you have freehand painted the FPS counter into the screenshot? Looks like you edited it with paint or something...

I assure you its real, im using Lazy-Foo's TTF font. Maybe its from compression of the pic, did you actually click to the full pics or are going off the thumbnails. By the way if you cant tell from how crappy the other graphics are, why would you think that i would the grahical skills to draw words? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back